What Happens In Your 2-Hour Low Vision Rehab Eye Appointment?
Did you know that our Advanced Low Vision Rehabilitation Clinic Appointments are a full 2-hours long?
Every Advanced Low Vision Rehab appointment is 2-hours long, where we take time to fully discuss and help you to understand your diagnosis as it relates to your remaining vision. We train you to best maximize your remaining vision with learned techniques, auxiliary aids and technology. We empower you to meet your life goals.
In every 2-hour Advanced Low Vision Rehab Appointment Dr. Kara Gagnon:
- Helps to re-emphasize what your doctor’s have shared with you about your eye’s anatomy, your specific diagnosis and the critical treatments you received, concluding with assessing your remaining functional vision.
- Performs a meticulous refraction, locating your Preferred Retinal Locus (PRL) and trains you via eccentric viewing, to accurately and consistently access this “sweet spot” to optimize your residual vision.
- Discusses how visual impairment impacts your activities of daily living and mobility and helps you prioritize your goals.
- Sends a Comprehensive Low Vision Examination Clinical Report with you for your reference and records.
- Gives you hands-on experience with the latest low vision and blindness technology from every major supplier.
It’s almost impossible to find a 2-hour comprehensive Low Vision Rehab Appointment anywhere.
It’s worth a trip! Hotels nearby.
Call 888-211-6933 Today
Call 888-211-6933 now to learn how our Advanced Low Vision Rehab Clinic empowers people with low vision through education, training, technology and a comprehensive examination to maximize their remaining vision.
Comments are closed.