New England Low Vision and Blindness has two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms (Worcester, MA and Shelton, CT) where you can get hands-on testing and training with the latest visual impairment technology.
- Get hands-on with the latest low vision and blindness technology
- More than 18 low vision and blindness technology suppliers
- Test and train on products before you buy
- Free meeting space for low vision and blindness related groups
New England Low Vision and Blindness represents nearly 100% of every major low vision and blindness supplier, offering the most consumer choice under one roof.
To reserve your appointment to visit one of our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms, contact a Low Vision Specialist at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. Call 888-211-6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to ask us about:
- Low Vision and Blindness Technology Rentals
- Purchasing Discounted Used Low Vision and Blindness Equipment
- How you can use our Meeting Space for your regional meeting – it’s FREE!