Why did we launch a Technology Workshop Series?
We heard that many do not have the time to visit with us when we exhibit at conferences, and experience all the New technology.
This is what inspired us to create “Morning Coffee” and “Afternoon Tea”, a New Technology Workshop Series. This is a chance for you to relax, “sip deeply” and learn about the New technology.
Our previous Workshops were a tremendous success with participants learning:
- All the New technology, including why and how New products now help in New ways
- New software updates, including the New Fusion, which is the ZoomText and JAWS combo
- What state and federal resources are available
- How to best advise their clients and patients
- What are the funding options
- What are the best apps available and how to access
- And more!
The feedback and comments have been extremely positive:
- “Personal and interactive format was perfect!
- “Amazingly informative!”
- “Took time to explain available resources!”
- “I learned so many new ideas!”
- “Exceeded my expectations!”
- “Can’t wait for the next one – so much to learn!”
Don’t miss out on our 4th Workshop – register today!
When: Friday, August 18, 2017
Where: New England Low Vision and Blindness | 1077 Bridgeport Avenue, Suite 103 | Shelton, Connecticut
Three ways to reserve your spot:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number and email
- Call Kate at 888-211-6933, ext. 212
- Go to one for the links below to complete the form:
When you register, be sure to tell us what technology product you would like to get your hands-on.
Because we are limiting each time slot to no more than 12 people, this will provide you with a personalized and customized experience in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reserve your spot today.
After you register, be sure to view these other resources below:
Thank you for registering for our 4th Technology Workshop Series! We look forward to seeing you!
New England Low Vision and Blindness