The Braille Express 150 is your perfect Braille Embosser for high speed, high volume Braille printing.
The Braille Express 150 prints double-sided Braille at the high-speed of 150 Characters Per Second (or 500 braille pages and hour) and can print up to 500 unique pages at a time. Yes, you can print an entire 500 page book in Braille in an hour using the high speed, high volume Braille Express 150 Braille printer.
Braille Express 150 Braille Embosser handles even your largest Braille printing jobs:
- Print books and large documents in Braille with its massive 500-page memory
- Make up to 99 copies of the same document with its built-in multi-copy feature
- Choose one-sided or double-sided (interpoint) Braille printing
- Get your Braille printing done fast—the Braille Express 150 print at speeds up to 150 CPS (Characters Per Second) or roughly 500 Braille pages an hour.
- Emboss graphics and images—The Braille Express 150 even prints regular 12.5 DPI (Dots Per Inch) and high resolution 17 DPI graphics
- Hear speech feedback—ET Speaks feature gives you automatic speech feedback as you use the Braille Express 150 Braille Embosser
- Print clearer Braille that’s easier to read—Braille Express 150 embosses 6 or 8 dot Braille, up to 44 Braille characters per line and can print in standard line spacing or 1.5 line spacing.
It is estimated that if you use your Braille Express 150 for five hours a day you can print roughly 500,000 pages of Braille a year.
The Braille Express 150 Braille Embosser produces double-sided (interpoint) Braille on continuous form, braille printer tractor feed paper up to 13.25 inches wide at 150 characters per second. This blindness aid includes a one-year warranty, a parallel and serial port and ET Speaks speech feedback.
For schools, libraries and anyone needing high volume Braille printing, the Braille Express 150 is the right choice.