The Optelec ClearReader+ brings portability, simplicity and a sleek design to text-to-speech and OCR reading and scanning devices.
Rediscover the joy of reading anytime and anywhere. Within a few seconds, the ClearReader+ scans any magazine articles and reads them to you in naturally sounding voices.
The ClearReader+ is designed for simplicity. Its buttons are easy to operate and have distinctive shapes. This helps you to control the integrated state-of-the-art technology without any effort.
Quick voice selection
The ClearReader+ offers a broad variety of high quality male and female reading voices in 31 different languages. Select your preferred voices and languages and switch them instantly while reading.
Saving and retrieving documents
With the ClearReader+ you have the option to save your post or interesting articles for later reference. You can archive single and multiple page documents and access them when needed.
Benefit from the portable design and use the ClearReader+ anywhere in your home. Move the unit around easily by using the convenient foldable carrying handle.
Here are some useful downloads for this product:
- Optelec ClearReader+ User Manual 2.6 (PDF)
- Optelec ClearReader+ User Manual 2.6 (Word)
- Audio User Manual – Track 1: Introduction
- Audio User Manual – Track 2: Getting to know your ClearReader+
- Audio User Manual – Track 3: Getting Started
- Audio User Manual – Track 4: Reading Languages and Voices
- Audio User Manual – Track 5: The Magnification Feature Pack
- Audio User Manual – Track 6: The ClearReader+ Menu
- Audio User Manual – Track 7: Power and Battery Use
- Audio User Manual – Track 8: Troubleshooting
- Audio User Manual – Track 9: Safety and Technical Information
Want to Learn More?
To schedule a no obligation demonstration, contact the Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. Call 888-211-6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our two(2) state-of-the-art technology showrooms are a wonderful low vision resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers. You can schedule an appointment with a low vision specialist, who can help you find the right low vision solution and other types of low vision rehabilitation services.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Low Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation Low Vision Product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of low vision products including electronic magnification low vision aids, and leading low vision products for people with Macular Degeneration, and other forms of vision loss.