VoiceNote Apex BT
- Built-in options are at your fingertips to access Web pages, download e-mails or retrieve files from your network.
- Enjoy the convenience of wireless accessories and connectivity to keyboards.
- Printers, embossers, hard drives, flash drives and more, it’s a snap to connect to one of the three available USB ports.
- Keep an updated list of personal contacts and appointments by synchronizing information with your PC.
- Use your BrailleNote’s keyboard to navigate with your computer screen reader using the Braille Terminal Mode.
Instant Access: Web pages, files, emails, contacts and calendar are all at your fingertips. Enjoy wireless connectivity; print or emboss documents; and access audio books.
Excellent Ergonomics: Whether you’re taking classroom notes or making a to-do list, you can take advantage of full-sized Perkins-style keys for input.
Designed to travel: Less than an inch thick and weighing little more than a pound, the VoiceNote Apex BT easily goes where you go.
- 8-dot braille keyboard
- Speech output with choice of text-to-speech
- Stereo speakers with headphone/microphone jacks
- Internal omni directional microphone
- Rechargeable and user-replaceable battery
- SD card socket supporting SDHC cards
- Built-in Ethernet, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 3 USB ports
- Microsoft Windows CE 6 operating system
- 8 GB storage
- Dimensions: .78” H x 9.61” W x 5.53” D (19 mm x 244 mm x143 mm)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs (612 grams)
Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers
HumanWare has published their latest webinar “Untangling the Mysteries of Graphic Embossers.” Watch this webinar presented by tactile graphics expert, Lucia Hasty (http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/about-html/4pw2hq/770950709). You will learn:
- What makes a good tactile graphic?
- What is DPI and how does it affect the quality of the graphic?
- What’s new in the free Firebird graphic software for Enabling embossers?
Want to Learn More?
Our state-of-the-art technology showroom is a wonderful low vision resource, showcasing a variety of leading electronic low vision magnifiers. You can schedule an appointment with a low vision specialist, who can help you find the right low vision solution and other types of low vision rehabilitation services.
If you cannot come to us, our staff can even drive out and bring our Low Vision Store to you, for a no-obligation Low Vision Product demonstration. We offer a comprehensive line of low vision products including electronic magnification low vision aids, and leading low vision products for people with Macular Degeneration, and other forms of vision loss.
Contact the Low Vision Specialists at New England Low Vision and Blindness to learn more. Call 888-211-6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.